Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Re: First Blog

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?  The process of creating my GMail account was quite easy.  I logged onto GMail, and selected create an account and it assisted me with the process from there.  I also found creating a Blog to be quite easy also.  The only part I seemed to have a bit of trouble with was accessing the shared document.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?  What I expect to learn from this course is a much better understanding of art and all that pertains to it.  Being a Business major, I typically do not come across many things to do with art or any information in regards to it. 

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?  I love the fact that I am able to take another online class.  This semester I am actually taking four all together and one class at school.  Online courses are much easier for me to take due to the fact I do work full time Monday-Friday as a Staffing Consulant at Adecco.

No comments:

Post a Comment