Friday, September 23, 2011

Post Four

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I thought creating the value scale was quite difficult compared to creating the color wheel.  I found it quite difficult to make the shadings gradually fade perfectly.  Creating the color wheel was actually fun, I was able to learn about about the different colors.

2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
As mentioned in question number one, the I enjoyed creating the color wheel the best.  It wasn't as complex, and you were able to mix your own colors and also create them by mixing different colors.

3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
The most important discovery I had found in created these studies was in the color wheel, I was fascinated by how I could create a new color by just mixing two colors or even three.  Each of the different combinations I tried with just a change of one color, created a new color.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/annaloran/

No comments:

Post a Comment