Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slideshow Blog

Attached is my slide show for this weeks photo bucket project.  I actually enjoyed taking pictures of the different elements required and incorporating them into the project. Also, in creating the slideshow I was creating a better understanding of all of the elements. I had over analyzed the pictures itself at first so I did get off to a rocky start- but this I can admit is one of my favorite projects so far I've done on my fourth year of college.

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/annaloran/?albumview=slideshow
http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/annaloran/Album%201/?albumview=slideshow

Unfortunately I was unable to combine my albums.  The only problem that I did have with the project is being able to navigate efficiently on the photo bucket website.

3 comments:

  1. I had some difficulty with photobucket too! So, I understand your frustration. My favorite picture of yours was the variety picture; I thought that the different straws going everyway in every color was so cool and fun! It was interesting to see how your view of emphasis was so different than mine. I had to look at your picture awhile to really get the feeling, but eventually I did! Your texture picture was probably my second favorite, it was definitely full of texture. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures from your slideshow. I understood the purpose for every picture that you took for each element and principle of design. When I saw the texture picture it was so intriguing and I immediately thought of texture. I also loves the lightening picture for unity and was wondering if you captured that yourself, it's really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your pictures associated with all the elements in your slideshow. I think that many of the photos could have been used for other elements as well (as I thought of my photos too). For example, I think your photo of emphasis could have easily been used for line or texture as well. I agree with Amanda, I loved the lightning picture, I thought it looked so cool with the bolt frozen streaking through the sky like that!

    ReplyDelete