Friday, December 9, 2011

Course Content Blog

COURSE CONTENT
1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?

There isn't one assignment per say that I enjoyed working on the best, I  genuinely enjoyed working on all of them besides the PowerPoint slide presentation.

2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?
 
The assignment that I enjoyed working on was the most recent PowerPoint slide project in which we researched 25 different illustration to put together a exhibit.  The reason why I thought it was difficult is because I thought that if the project was more condensed, I might have spent more time finding the perfect pieces that reflected the theme.
 
3. How did you like using ANGEL?
 
I really like using ANGEL.  I believe that ANGEL is very user friendly, and is the perfect program for Buff State.

4. If you had the opportunity to change this course:
What would you keep? The professor.
What would you remove? The multiple assignments.
What would you add? Another gallery visit.

5. Would you recommend this course to your peers?
 
Yes!

6. Please list any other comments you would like to share.

I have no other comments.  I believe that the professor is the perfect professor for this class and I believe that she did a great job teaching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment