Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reflection Blog

1. Which projects did you review?

I reviewed “Love Through the Ages,” and “Colors.”

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?

I selected the specific exhibits that I did because they were the ones that sparked my interest.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?

The main challenge that I ran into with writing the critique article is which exhibit that I wanted to critique.  I seemed to find a liking to most of them, and only found minor details wrong with them.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

I feel that it is necessary to critique my peers work because I believe that in the future it will help them create a better finished product.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?

Yes, as long as it is constructive criticism.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?

I would rate my finished article between an 8-9.  I believe that I met all the requirements to the article that were required; it just may need a bit more tweeking.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?

For the most part I did enjoy working on this project.  I do not personally like to critique others works and write about it but it was required for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment