Saturday, October 1, 2011

Logo Design







1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
When creating my logo, I thought about all of the things that interest me, and would resemble myself in a logo.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation?

When I initially was coming up with ideas for this project,  I thought about the simples images that would resemble what I enjoy doing, and who I am.  The NA stands for my initials, this logo was all about me.  My first sketch that I had started with shows the progress as the logo enhanced each time it was redrawn.  I love to to vacation and visit warm places so I added images of palm trees.  Also, I added in the sun to incorporate two different characteristics; I am a bubbly, warm, outgoing person- and also as mentioned loves warm places.

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?

The most important discovery I found in creating my logo is, that I found out I do have a creative side of myself that I typically do not use.  It made me think in a different way that I am not used to thinking but can!

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

I thought most important information I had obtained from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material was the video on "What's in a Logo."  It described the in depth process that a company goes through to create a specific logo.  The overall purpose of a company brainstorming to come up with the best possible option, is the logo represents the company.  If a company were to create a logo that had a small amount of "sizzle" it will refelect negatively upon them and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment