Thursday, October 27, 2011

Art Exploration Drawings

1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
I thought it was interesting using my hand as the main focal point of the drawing.  I have never really used it as the subject before- and I didn’t believe I did to well.

2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I used pencil to draw my hand.  The reason why I did is because it was the closets media I had to me while I was creating my piece on break at work.

3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
It was uncomfortable to draw with my non-dominant hand.  I believe the only reason why it was uncomfortable is because I am not used to using that hand.

4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?

I personally did not think that they were successful studies.  They are not my best pieces of art work that I have created, but hopefully not my worst.

5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
No.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/annaloran/1319918557.jpg

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd434/annaloran/1319918546.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment