Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Exhibit Slide Presentation

After doing a lot of research on different websites I came across a couple of different artists that were perfect for the exhibit.  The exhibit theme I choose was emotions.  The reason why I had chosen this theme is because it’s personally something that interests me and I think that would interest others.  I love too see what the artist is passionate about and why they paint what they paint.  As I have researched I have seen that many artists reflection their feelings and emotions in there pieces.  There was no specific order that I ordered my exhibit besides the main first couple of illustrations.  I put these ones that I thought fit the topic the best before I added the rest.  Also, I choose the text and colors because I thought the fitted the theme the best.  For a bright day a lot of artist would use different shades of bright colors, for a dark emotions the artist may use dark colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment